Transforming the Educational Front
Looking to enhance your onboarding and enrollment process?
Striving to innovate within the STEM educational approach?
Wanting to centralize and optimize your printing capabilities without compromising on the security of document prints?
Find out the answers to all these questions by joining us on the 27th of February at GESS as the Canon team demonstrates how you can innovate across multiple areas in the educational front:
- Vocational Education & Creative Thinking
- Bring learning experiences to life through Augmented Reality
- Unleash your students’ creativity by implementing 3-D learning experiences via Creative Park’s paper crafts and projects
- Engage children and prolong their attention spans using fun interactive games by utilizing immersive projection
- Nurture your child’s photography talent through Canon Academy
- Process optimization
- Communication efficiency
- Personalize and communicate effectively while saving time and money with a campaign management solution
- Facilitate the enrollment and onboarding process of students
- Offer each child a customizable experience
Looking forward to seeing your there!
Dates & Timings:
Feb 27th – Mar 1st 2018: 10AM - 7PM
Venue & Location: :
SHEIKH SAEED HALLS,
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTER
get in touch with our team