Canon and DelftDI offers you maximum flexibility when designing
your required Digital Radiography solution for your institute. Up
to 10 modalities can be chosen from DelftDI's line up. Up to 4
Canon flat panel detectors can be used within a room. This simply
results to endless posibilities to reach your ideal X-Ray room
DelftDI Uromat is the universal solution for Urology and Fluoroscopy. Find out what are the benefits when choosing this modality.
- Convenient to work with due to easy ergonomics
- Uncompromised Direct Digital Radiography & Fluoroscopy
- Isocentric Motorized tilting
- Optimized working position for Urologists and nurses
- High KUB (Kidney Urether Bladder) FOV
- Highly configurable with modular design
- Multi function footswitch
- Easy to clean
- Single acquisition station with large display for fluoroscopy and radiography
- Canon RF acquisition software with generator integration
- Canon's CXDI-50RF portable 35 x 43cm detector suitable for both fluoroscopy and radiography, 160 µm pixel pitch
- Options: Eswl option, Tabletop extension, Footrest (only with tabletop extension), Infusion arm rest, Infusion bottle holder, Compression belt, Leg supports, Shoulder rests, Handgrips, Head cushion with mount, Paper roll holder (only with head cushion mount), Rinse bowl, Rinse bag mount, Micturation seat.
Take a look at a more detailed look into the DelftDI Uromat
Control Software NE
The DelftDI Uromat uses the Canon CXDI Control Software NE. The intuitive operation of this software gives a wide range of selections directly from the main menu and yet images can be taken within three touches. The CXDI Control Software NE also has advanced image processing that shows the subtle details of trabecular bone structure and soft tissue in the same image. The optimized workflow reduces current operation steps and supports multiple study acquisition. The software delivers high-resolution images, generator communication* for preset x-ray parameters, provides actual exposure factors and patient dose information in the DICOM header. Three levels of access can be set for various users. Along with supporting Program Mode, the software complies with HIPAA standards and is IHE compliant.
Behind the magic
Read how Canon Inc. engineers managed the development of Canon's Dynamic/Static Radiography System.
Watch how it works
Watch how Canon's Dynamic/Static Digital Radiography System works