Frame Your Fun This Summer! Promo
Marketing promotion terms & conditions
1. The Promoter is Canon CEE GmbH, Oberlaaer Straße 233, 1100 Vienna, Austria (“Promoter”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be Cyprus residents.
3. Employees of Promoter, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. Gift (Added Value)
4.1. Participants will receive added value (gift) for purchase of selected Promotional Products.
|Micro SD Memory Card for Zoemini & SELPHY|
5. By purchasing the related Canon product under this promotion, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
6. This promotion is only available on purchases made of any of the products listed below (the “Promotional Products”) within Cyprus from a Cyprus retailer listed below between 15.06.2023 and 15.08.2023 (“Promotional Period”).
7. All Promotional Products must be new and genuine Canon products. Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Canon group of companies in any way (for example, including but not limited to parallel or “grey” products) will not qualify as Promotional Products under this promotion.
8. To enter the promotion and become eligible for a free gift, the participant must purchase a Promotional Product during the Promotional Period. This promotion shall be limited to while stocks of the Promotional Products as well as the free gift last.
9. The promotion is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the promotion on offer.
10. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which otherwise do not meet all of the above requirements.
11. Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour the product of this promotion if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
12. Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Promoter liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
13. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the promotion, the decision of the Directors of Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Austria and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Austrian courts.